Civil Engineer Recruitment in a Reputable Construction Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Port-harcourt, Rivers
- Schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts construction management and control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks, and devises and implements solutions to problems encountered.
- Ensures that team members/sub-contractors effectively identify, manage and report project risks.
- Understand the aspects of dredging, site supervision and construction management of projects.
- Assess the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensure projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Assists the Project Engineer in monitoring progress of construction against the programme, and takes steps to ensure the programme is achieved for the various projects.
- Ensures that the project quality control procedures are used for the Project works and monitors it for improvement.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an reputable and accredited university.
- Must be Certified
- Must be highly experienced in Quantity Surveying, BOQ, Bidding & Tendering
- Min of 7 – 10 postgraduate years of experience and a minimum of 5 years of similar work experience on large construction projects
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Civil Engineer” as the subject of the email.