Current Job in a Leading Law-Firm in Nigeria for Chief Operating Officer
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, a leading law-firm in Nigeria with the drive to be the foremost legal firm in Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01101
Roles & Responsibilities
- The COO is responsible for handling the overall internaloperations of the firm.
- This role collaborates with the Principal Partner, ManagingPartner and Heads of Business Units to develop the firm’s operational plans andis charged with facilitating and implementing these plans across the firm.
- Minimum of a university degree in Social Science, Management, Business, Finance, or any related field.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, operations and facilities.
- An MBA or Master’s degree in any business-related discipline is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications from a reputable institution e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM or its equivalent is required
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post-graduation experience with at least five (5) years’ experience in a Management role
- Experience managing a Law Firm or working within a Law Firm is an added advantage
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Administration and Procurement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership and People Management
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online