Current Job Openings at Sunmei International, 17th September, 2019
Sunmei International, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure high performance
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Support the HR Manager in Record Controls (filling HR and Admin documents) activities.
- HND, BSc, BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
Job Title: Brand Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- To carry out brand strategy planning and brand system building according to the group strategy, and take full charge of brand planning, design, promotion and management of the group.
- Make accurate brand judgment according to the group’s development strategy plan, formulate of the group’s long-term plan, medium-term plan and annual brand plan, and be responsible for the implementation of all the plans
- Formulate annual promotion strategy, resource allocation and implementation plan, channel advertising project management and expense monitoring. Establish effective analysis and evaluation system to ensure brand building and promotion effect;
- Conduct market research to analyse the impact of brand activities of peers or competitors on the company
- Establish and maintain the mainstream media resources of the industry, and effectively use all kinds.
- MBA/MSc in Marketing and Brand Communications from recognized University
- 7 years of brand management experience, with at least 2 years as a director
- Membership of Institute of Brand Management will be additional advantage.
- Familiar with PR media brand promotion and operation, excellent brand strategy ability and integrated communication skills;
- Strong brand awareness, excellent proposal ability and communication skills, experience in large-scale relevant planning practices and successful brand planning cases;
- Have a sensitive sense of the market and strong ability to collect information, and can independently operate brand marketing work.
- Preferred with having working experience in large franchising and management hotel group, tourism services companies, Estate Management companies or brand management companies.
Job Title: Training Manager
- Identify training needs through interaction with staff and managers
- Be a reference point when a training is needed at locations.
- Design content and exercises for training programs in different modalities
- Create or advice on how to create engaging and interactive content
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions, including participant travels and approvals
- Select and book venues and coordinate reproduction of training materials, logistics and meals.
- Deliver seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, e-learning sessions and other types of learning experiences
- Keep attendance and other required records of the training sessions delivered
- Help manage the training budget
- Conduct evaluations of delivered trainings to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training needs
- Participate in learning activities to keep updated on training contents and methodologies
- Coordinate the training agenda before a new pre-opening.
- Coordinate pre-opening training dates and logistics with the pre-opening and development Departments on
- Deliver all required contents for Operations, Client Managements, Marketing, Kitchen, Housekeeping, F and B for pre-opening training at new locations
- Foster and encourage team work and bonding among location team members.
- Review training evaluations and support staff for continual improvement.
- 5 years experience in designing and delivering training.
- Experience with using different training methodologies and tools.
- Effective communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to navigate among diverse tasks.
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities.
- Customer Service.
- Proper record management.
- Creativity with Focus on solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of English Language (written and oral).
Job Title: Client Management Supervisor
- We are looking for a pro-active Client Management Supervisor. Who is patient, knowledgeable, and friendly
- Obtain and recommend products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Recommend methods to improve call quality and customer experience.
- Identify customers’ needs and use knowledge database to recommend solutions to customer issues/concerns.
- Carry out large amounts of phone calls in accordance with policies and procedures, and escalates interested Property Owners to BDM and Supervisor
- Answer Customer questions regarding products and services.
- Document customer interactions.
- Maintain customer accounts (e.g. update contact information, document phone interactions, update special preferences).
- Tele Market all company Products and Services.
- Knowledge about the products and services and must be a Fast Learner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 5 years experience in customer support in hospitality industry will be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Friendly and patient conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
Job Title: Architectural Designer
- Implement the use of 3d printers for modelling, 3d fabrication, and rapid prototyping.
- Work with multiple construction types and occupancies from custom clubhouses to multi-use building.
- Design and assist in leading a team in the development of new and ongoing projects from planning through construction.
- Produce Hand-draft and with CAD, detailed and finalized construction documents.
- Maintain relationship with Property Owners.
- Collect site information/measurements and researched interior finishes.
- Produce full-color renderings to illustrate projects.
- Draft plans for zoning review using AutoCAD.
- Monitor progress of projects and updated digital plans as necessary.
- Produce schematic drawings.
- Supervise project construction.
- Participate in Property Owners meetings
- Survey site measurements and specifications.
Job Title: Business Development Director
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Director. You will breathe life into our company’s marketing strategies and strengthen our market position.
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy, and team.
- Utilize a reporting system to communicate with subordinates regarding progress towards goals and new initiatives.
- Make sure that the marketing department takes advantage of existing resources within the company.
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Justify marketing expenditures and advocate for necessary items to be included in the budget.
- Oversee communications to ensure that marketing messages reflect the company message and do not contain offensive content.
- Work with vendors for large partnerships and contracts.
- Analyse niche markets and new ideas that will increase profitability.
- Think of ways that marketing can contribute to the vision of the organization.
- Develop relationships with clients, government officials and stakeholders.
- 10-year (s) experience working as a Marketer in Real Estate or Hospitality Franchising Business and up to 3 years as a Director in a reputable organisation.
- MBA/MSc in Business Administration or Marketing
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research and analytic tools.
- Ability to foresee new trends in the marketplace.
- Ability to implement raw concepts from the inception stage to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will develop the Franchise Strategy and recruit new Franchisees who you shall win over.
- Build Relationship with all stakeholders – potential franchisees, existing franchisees and Franchising team.
- Work closely with the Property and Leasing Managers
- Regular Interstate travel
- Operate and Implement the Franchise Strategy
- Lead generation, follow up and reporting progress to Director.
- Must have experience in large-format retail franchising, either in hotel owner recruitment or management capacity.
- Great interpersonal skills – ability to work with people from different backgrounds and build relationships with multiple stakeholders. Happy to be on the ground talking with people.
- Long-term partnership mindset – focused on long-term feasibility, NOT just quick wins.
- Positive outlook, adds value to the business and the team.
- Willing and able to travel often as required.
Job Title: Operations Manger
- Operation Manger should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger / Cluster General Manager and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requestions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
- A University degree from a reputable University in Hospitality or Real Estate Management.
- Computer Literate, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software’s, Revenue Management Systems desired.
- 4 years’ work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a General Manager, Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
Deadline: 24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.