Achievers University, Owo – The Motto of the University is Knowledge, Integrity and Leadership with a very clear vision to be the best University in Africa and indeed one of the best in the world. The mission of the University is to produce a total man, morally sound, properly educated and entrepreneurially oriented, that would be useful to himself and the society.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice Chancellor
Location: Owo, Ondo
- As a result of the completion of tenure of the current Vice Chancellor, and the need to reposition the University in order to sustain its remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking for exceptionally and professionally qualified Professor with outstanding integrity, and demonstrable leadership to lead the highly motivated team, as Vice-Chancellor, to move the university forward in her next phase of growth and development.
- It is also the duty of the Vice Chancellor to ensure that the provisions of the laws, statutes and regulations of the University are observed and strictly complied with.
- The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and academic head of the University. He/She is responsible to the Governing Council for the Management of human, financial and material resources of the University
- The ideal applicant should, therefore, be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records
- S/he must possess a Doctorate Degree and be a full Professor of not less than ten (10) years standing and must possess a proven and demonstrable ability to attract local and international research collaborations and developments for the University.
Condition of Service
- Very attractive.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Application and CV, including names ad addresses of three referees to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under separate confidential cover to the above address.