Current Job Vacancies for ICT Teacher at Cherryfield College
Cherryfield College – The college started in 2004 with a student population of 96 and 76 academic and non-academic staff. Since then the college has witnessed an astronomical growth in the in the students’ population and staff strength. Now the college has a population of 504 students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
- Candidates must have at-least a Second class degree in the relevant subject area.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Ability to teach robotics, coding, programming and networking is an added advantage
- Must have a professional teaching qualification and also a registered member of TRCN
- Must possess at least 3 years teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Must possess strong work ethics and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with a strong commitment to school development programs.
Deadline: 1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and photocopies of Credentials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Submit at the school premises at:
Plot CT 19, Cherryfield College Street,
Jikwoyi, Along Nyanya Karshi Road,