Current Recruitment in a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm, Sept., 2019
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Senior Store Officer
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in store keeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Vast Knowledge of the Construction process
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Highly organized and attention to details.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point , excel, etc.…)
Job Title: Cleaner
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
- Proven experience as a Cleaner
- Must stay on the Island
Job Title: Female Cook
- We are looking for a skilled Cook who can prepare Indigenous and Continental dishes according to Menu.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
- Set up the kitchen with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment=
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as Cook
- Min age of 40 Years and above.
- Must be from the Eastern Part of Nigerian who could speak English and Igbo Language fluently.
- Ordinary National Diploma or its equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Cleaner” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.