Current Vacancies at Baynet Fuse Limited, 12th Sept., 2019
Baynet Fuse Limited is a leading digital technology and media advertising company in Nigeria. We innovatively build and drive custom digital advertising services that resonate with traditional marketing approach bearing in mind all stakeholders. We are passionate, energetic and driven by success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Finance & Accounting
Level: Fresh Graduate
Reporting Line: FinancialConsultant
- The Finance Analyst must have completed his/her studies in any Accounting/Finance discipline and is seeking to gain relevant experience within the marketing and advertising industry.
- The candidate will be working under the supervision and also with Finance Consultants.
- The candidate will assist in the preparation of payment voucher to vendors.
- Will ensure accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Ensure day-to-day record keeping of office expenses.
- Will validate Invoices against items or service received.
- Prepare bank deposits and ensure all vendor payment are paid as at when due.
- Maintain both digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoice to clients and external partners as at when due.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to track every expense as they relate to projects executed.
- Assist in the preparation of accounting payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the team.
- Work with Finance Consultants to ensure all financial records are tidy and up to date.
- Must understand basic accounting principles and bookkeeping.
- Candidate must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at the foundation level.
- Must possess a B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of Second class lower.
- Must be technology savvy and willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge in any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Must be very good with the use of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.
- Must be diligent, trustworthy and ready to learn.
- Must be a fast learner, resilient and have the capacity to work in a team.
- Must possess organizational skills and know-how to manage pressure.
Job Title: Client Solution Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Client Solution Analyst person will be responsible for building strong Sales and Marketing capabilities in the Online Media and Advertising Industry.
- He will be involved in Introducing a new publisher to our programmatic platform and also introduce new Advertiser.
- Market the company product and services and create new businesses.
- Maintain a good relationship with the existing client and establish a new relationship.
- Meet weekly/monthly target on every assigned task.
- Alongside with other tasks that may be assigned by the management
- Oversee the existing business and ensure increasing sales revenue.
- Develops engaging new client, publishers, advertiser etc.
- Schedule a minimum of 7 meetings with brands and Agencies weekly.
- Work closely with the client solution team to develop new marketing ideas and ensure top-notch campaign delivery
- Achieve the corporate marketing objectives goal for Baynet Fuse and its clients.
- Function as an Account Manager to the client, taking responsibility for the day-to-day online operational support on any account assigned and also ensuring that the account has the maximum attention to avoid compromising quality.
- Design and manage digital solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Building quality proposals with unique digital advertising insights and consumer behaviour.
- Be in control of account planning activities, manage account or campaign processes and also responsible for on-time delivery of project with 0% execution error to clients as assigned.
- Must pass some certification courses within 1 month of resumption.
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
- Must possess a minimum of a B.Sc in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Communication or any other related field.
- Possess a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to explain complex digital data in a simple way for clients understanding.
- Must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be technology savvy and innovation-driven.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only applicants within the Island axis will be contacted.