Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist – B2B
- Our growing company FMCG is seeking to hire a B2B Corporate Sales Officer who will be responsible for bringing in sales and recruiting/managing sales canvassers. You will rely heavily on relationship building and consultative selling. You will be responsible for the strategy development and sales execution of B2B partnerships in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Experience in a sales-related role is a must but more importantly, the personal passion to deliver.
- Work Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays. “A salesperson does not close”.
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead sales canvassers.
- Minimum of three year’s experience in sales and marketing.
- Good command of English Language
- Must know how to drive.
- Must be a people-person with a passion for selling and generating revenue.
- Must be able to stand for up for hours.
- Must be a field person.
- Solid knowledge of sales techniques and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software e.g. CRM .
- Understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Pleasant and good-natured disposition with a ‘can do’ attitude /willingness to assist around the office.
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Recruitment of sales canvassers.
- Monitor performance of product until product is well received in targeted market.
N50,000/month Plus Commission.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.