Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics and Quality Control Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the production team, data sourcing and data quality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Data and big data cross-analysis in order to identify cause/effect correlations and drive business decisions
- Working on websites: Keyword research, Content creation, Content implementation, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
- Presentations: Research, Data collection
- Reporting: Data collection, Report creation, Data Analysis
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online