Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world’s leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- We are desirous of awarding full scholarship to deserving students who scored a minimum of 260 in UTME and partial scholarship to deserving indigent students of Edo State origin who scored a minimum of 200 in UTME
- The Scholarships are tenable only at Edo University Iyamho.
The Scholarship Awards
Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award:
- The Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award (UFSA) will be for the duration of any choice programme of candidates
- This scholarship shall be for five (5) candidates who have demonstrated a high level of academic excellence.
Indigent Students Scholarship Award:
- The Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA) will be for the duration of any choice programme and it covers only tuition fee
- This award is part of Edo University Iyamho’s Corporate Social Responsibility in providing education in Nigeria.
- Scholarships are available for undergraduate candidates in the various programmes offered by the University (except Medicine, Nursing and Law).
- The candidate must have chosen Edo University Iyamho or any other NUC-recognized University as his/her first choice of University for UTME with a minimum score of 260 for Undergraduate Full Scholarship Award (UFSA) and 200 For Undergraduate Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA).
- The candidate must show evidence of indigency to qualify for the
- Undergraduate Indigent Students Scholarship Award (ISSA).
- The candidate must have met the entry requirements for admission into his/her course of study
- The candidate must have gained admission to study at Edo University Iyamho
- The candidate must demonstrate a high level of written and spoken English (please note that a CBT is an important mode of assessment for determining the best applicants)
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online