Executive Assistant to the C.E.O Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the C.E.O
- The position is strategic, and requires a very close work relationship with the CEO as well as an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business operation to enable autonomy and effective support.
- The ideal Candidate must be innovative, flexible, versatile, confident and confidential, result-oriented and able to work out sketchy, sometimes, complex business information to a practical and deliverable conclusion with minimal or no supervision.
- To free the CEO’s time via the provision of a dedicated high-level administrative and business focused support as well as ensure the smooth running of the company by virtue of administrative role even in complex, and equivocal business/office condition.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) minimum
- Master of Science or Art (M.Sc. or MBA) optional.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 cognate years’ of secretarial/administrative/project management experience.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Effective oral, listening and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Personal Credibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good Team Player
- Strong IT and Typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other office packages
- Project-management skills and problem-solving approach to work
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Ability and willingness to work long hours including weekends, when required
- Ability to multi-task with minimal or no errors.
- Ability to be a proactive thinker and an excellent problem solver
- Maintain CEO’s calendar, prioritize, harmonize, schedule meetings and appointments*
- Organize, review, prioritize, and manage the CEO’s paper and electronic business correspondences including his e-mails and personal and business invitations; (and determine the appropriate action to take on his behalf)
- Assist CEO with communications content management and proofreading of business-related correspondences as well as provide administrative support for speaking engagements, and media appearances.
- Prepare and ensure minutes of meetings are accurate and undertake prompt follow-up of actionable items from the meeting.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings proactively, ensuring all necessary materials and required information, both official and personal, are intact. Support the CEO with planning, managing the budget and ensuring accurate expense reports.
- Provide back up and assist the CEO with the management of key projects with the goal of delivering on time, within budget and within the scope
- Assist the CEO with new business development activities by aggressively seeking networking opportunities
- Assist the company with the preparation of communication materials for business development;
- Compile management reports and presentations focused on the Company’s productivity and operations while exercising good judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Stand in the gap for the CEO during meetings, participating in teamwork, and report to the CEO as needed/required.
- Perform other related administrative duties and responsibilities as directed and as required from time to time.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.