Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Whiteboard HR
Whiteboard HR – Our client, a Real Estate and Hospitality company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A B.Sc. with 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Problem solving ability
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Supervisory experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives, taking messages.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Data analysis; Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Perform filtering and sorting of data and other functions
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Prepare checks for signature and review
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve
- Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
- Commensurate with Experience.
Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.