Fresh Job Opportunities at Green Height Technology, 6th Sept., 2019
Green Height Technology is an indigenous ICT and servicing firm that provides services and solution in areas of telecommunications, information technology, security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Intern
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information;
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents;
- Assist in preparing information and research materials;
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Attend company functions and networking events.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Minimum of a Diploma in any field.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Create awareness of and develop the brand.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans and advertising.
- Support the manager in delivering agreed activities
- Conduct market research,
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Great influencing and negotiation skills.
Job Title: Network System Administrator
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support.
- Stong IT and technical skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- BSc/B.Eng or equivalent degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.