FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Network Planner
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Supply Chain – Logistics
Reports to: Manager Supply Planning.
- As Supply Network Planner, you are responsible for creating the optimal supply network plan (operational and tactical horizon) for the company’s product portfolios.
- The supply network plan is based on the demand plan, taking into consideration service level agreements, planning parameters, inventory levels, raw material supply, strategic importance, revenues and costs in order to realize the requested performance while maximizing value for FrieslandCampina WAMCO.
- In this function you are working closely together with other disciplines like Production,Finance, Marketing. Distribution, Logistics, Warehousing and Sales & Operations planning Hubs.
- This roles reports to the Manager Supply Planning.
- Ensure accurate planning of master data (including production & recipe versions) are maintained in SAP systems (APO & ECC), in order to plan production capacity, export finished goods, inter-company & intra-company finished goods (FGs) stock transfer requirement activities effectively.
- Lead/participate in regular meetings to discuss plant performance, maintenance plans and capacities with plants periodically.
- Prepare and provide monthly input into operational & tactical sales & operations meetings.
- Improve and optimize planning, initiate and come up with new approaches for procedures, processes and tools taking into account the full supply chain.
- Responsible for Supply Plan of all imports, exports, and locally produced finished goods.
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
- We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- First degree in any numerate discipline
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Supply Planning Team in relation to SNP Planning Process and system related data
- Minimum of three years in a similar role.
- Great understanding of the SAP APO-SNP environment
- Ability to provide robust plans, solving the short term issues, but taking the long term perspective in mind as well.
- Knowledge of supply chain management, planning and inventory management principles such as S&OP, Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, MPS and MRP;
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online