Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Knowledge of recruiting technical suitable candidate.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR daily report.
- B.Sc/HND qualification.
- 2-3 years exp.
- MUST be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately
N100,000 monthly, Gross.
Job Title: Store Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- Any other related job.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc qualification.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software
- Fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th September, 2019.