HSE Officer Job Vacancy in a Reputable Construction Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Candidate will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety training to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
- He/She would also be responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Min of 5-7 years of experience as an HSE PERSONNEL in Major Construction Companies
- Vast knowledge of the Construction process
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “HSE Officer” as the subject of the mail.