Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Candidate will be responsible for daily HR functions and duties, implementing and administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the organizations goals and ensuring proper documentations of employee’s records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 2 year of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct in-house and out-door trainings
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Good listening and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Ms Office suite and ability to develop creative decks/PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with excellent leadership skills
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry.
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Working knowledge of any HR application
- Time management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Work closely with the executive team to develop and implement strategic plans and company goals and initiatives.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and/or recommending human resources policies and procedures
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems and safety and recreation programs
- Prepare written and oral reports on a wide range of human resources related issues
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews..
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Human Resource Officer” as subject of the email