Job Openings at Tempkers Limited, 11th September, 2019
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- To liaise with internal and external clients for business generation.
- To be a good company ambassador during routine sales activities/business meetings/seminars/conferences/workshop/exhibitions.
- To be actively involved in continuous process improvement and compliance to Total Quality Management System.
- To periodically organise PowerPoint presentations to hospitals, schools, corporations, and associations.
- To promote awareness of the company via appropriate public relations activities.
- To ensure proper documentation and closure of all customer complaints.
- To ensure proper documentation of all work procedures for accreditation and reference purpose.
- To maintain existing clientele base and generate new business.
- To carry out all other duties as assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have experience as a Drug Distributor.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- General day to day management of the administrative processes in the office.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure all issues are resolved and ensure the provision of functional logistics to support the delivery of company set outcomes.
- Development of structure and processes to ensure routine and incidental maintenance of all assets of the company.
- Develop and oversee ALL administrative functions which include but not limited to office equipment, motor vehicles, motorbikes, petty cash, Excellent and adequate Report writing, Record Keeping and Accounts.
- Conduct customer surveys bi-annually, to ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- This role also includes security and exemplary cleanliness of the office at all times.
- Keeping Minutes of all office meetings.
- Supporting processes in marketing particularly phone call marketing and other processes that will generate business for the company. This also includes working in partnership with persons in other teams to enhance successful business development.
- Proven experience in an Administrative Executive.
- Position is compulsory, analytical mind with great people skills.
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Ensures that company’s daily activities runs smoothly.
- Set and measure parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating .
- Reviews and evaluates business procedures ranging from office expenses to staff performance audit and responsible for overseeing the work of other middle level management executives.
- The ideal candidate should be able to act as a go between members of various departments and ensure compliance to organization’s rules and regulations.
- Should be able to estimate risks and handle workplace pressure as well as ensure smooth customer service operations and attract clients and manage such relationships.
- Proven operations experience in a leadership position is compulsory, analytical mind with great people skills.
- Must have at least 4 years experience as a hr officer
Job Title: Accountant
- Monitoring income expense relationships .
- Preparing and keeping all accounting records in a way it’s most beneficial to the company’s management.
- Reducing waste through proper management of inventory/expenses.
- Ability to interface with clients and enable debt recovery drive.
- About 3/4 years REAL experience accounting in an Operations company.
- Passion for accounting and ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to follow processes and detail capacity as much as possible.
- Must be ICAN/ACCA certified.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.