Job Opportunities at Rossland Screening Solutions, 10th September 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: System Integrator and Support Engineer
- Minimum of a first Degree in any part of Engineering especially Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Previous Relevant Experience in working with Home Automation, Home Cinema and Audio Visual Company
- Must have worked as a System Integrator or Support Engineer in Related Organisation
- Very good Knowledge in the this field
- Ability to work without Supervision
- Must be Based in Abuja and Lagos
Job Title: Cashier
- B.Sc, OND or HND in any field especially Economics or Banking and Finance
- Relevant working experience as a cashier
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Ability to work without supervision
- Must be based in Abuja especially in Lugbe axis
Job Title: Warehouse/ Collateral Manager
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Agronomy, Business Administration and any other related field
- Experience working with a reputable collateral management company doing grains aggregation
- Knowledge of the Northern market
- Must be based in Niger state
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- An upwardly mobile self starter Human Resources Manager in the mid level of his or her career with a 4-5 years experience in active HR functions.
- Experience working in an HR Agency will be an advantage.
- Possession of relevant industry professional certificates will be required.
- Residence in Abuja and proximity to Gwarinpa will also be an advantage.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or other relevant certificates
- Excellent written and spoken communication is a must have
- Good inter-personal relationship management skills
Price range from N100,000/monthly; however, salary will be negotiated based on past salary history.
Job Title: Project Accountant
- The Project Accountant assists and supports the project team by maintaining accurate and complete accounting records.
- The position works under direct supervision and gathers and distributes information to the Project Management Office.
- The Project Accountant must be a team player and have strong organizational and accounting skills.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Project Accountant with Inventory management experience, a PLUS.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience, must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAN accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Senior Accountant, as necessary.
- Monitoring progress of projects in alignment with project budget numbers
- Investigating variances of project costs
- Producing project accounts and reports.
- Develops monthly reconciliation of funds receivable from projects and works to collect outstanding funds.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Collates all project expenses and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup Documents for approval.
- Maintain appropriate folders for all projects, with appropriate documents, including contracts awards, change order expenses and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide Account officer with advice on client billing, relative to invoicing and reimbursable expenses. It is expected that the project accountant maintain a continuous line of communication with the account officer to clear any open issues.
- Maintain accurate monthly reporting, including job cost reports, Project Status Report, and general condition forecasting
- Candidates must be based in Abuja
Job Title: Field Agronomist
Locations: Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara, Anambra, Rivers and Enugu
- Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any other related field
- Certificate and experience in marketing especially in agricultural products
- 2-4 years working relevant working experience as a Field Agronomist
- Must be well rounded in fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers in specialised areas.
- Must be based in the following Locations or willing to relocate at your own expense and can speak the local dialect fluently
Job Title: House Keeping Supervisor
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of OND Certificate
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language and other languages will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in a Hotel in similar role
- Excellent Communication and Managerial Skill
- A positive and friendly attitude towards guests, customers, and fellow employees
- Capacity to Manage a team
- Experience communicating with people of diverse demographics
- Must reside in Abuja and Preferably a Male
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- B.Sc or HND qualification and Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5years relevant working experience
- Ability to make presentation, write proposals,Execute projects and bring in new projects
- Ability to represent the Organisation Excellently
- Excellent Knowledge in the Event management and Entertainment Industry
- Excellent Charisma and Confidence
- Very Innovative and Creative Thinker
- Excellent communication and Managerial skills
- Previous relevant experience in Event Management or Advertising Company
- Excellent computer knowledge and microsoft package
- Previous relevant experience in the Event Industry
- Must be based in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2019.