Job Vacancies for Service Coordinator at WTS Energy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Division/Department: Workshop/Service Centre
- The service coordinator is responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- The service Coordinator also provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
Description of Duties
- Develop strong customer and local community support
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Beamco Client sites
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Reports Directly to: Workshop Manager
- Directly Supervises:Technicians
- Bachelor or Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
Experience and Skills Required:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or/and 10 years of field experience.
- Language skills (English and local dialects) for easier communities negotiations
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines)
- Valves & actuators
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Beamco technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Must be able to work in a team.
Deadline: 20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online