Virginrose Resorts is designed for the discerning Traveler, Tourist, Corporate organizations, Government agencies and International delegates that desire excellent service, homey environment, state of the art facilities, perfect Spa treatment, good old wine and delicious meal (continental and local). Our Chef with his team is in waiting, ready all day to offer you and your guests any choice of delightful Nigerian and Continental dish from Breakfast through to Dinner and accompanied by an excellent selection of global wine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- We are in search of a waiter, who is ready to come in and improve our thriving food & beverage department by consistently providing top services, to achieve customer satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in waiting/bar attendance and should have the goal of becoming the best by succeeding in the present competitive market, even when under pressure or targets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Service or related fields
- Experienced in waiting/bar attendance/customer services
- Good oral and written communication skill, presentation ability, as well as persistent character to always evade any challenge.
Objectives of this Role
- Ability to properly attend to every guest with the right communication, body language and task resolving skill sets
- Constant ideas that will improve the hotel restaurant, through adding or subtracting effective contributions
- Candidates should take advantage of utilizing all the hotel sales point, to derive revenue, while displaying their flexible and multi-tasking qualities
Benefits of Job
- A flexible salary scale that starts from N35,000/month, which is determinant on the qualifications of the candidate and ability to deliver profitable results regularly, exclusive of other benefits
- Accommodation will be provided at the hotel staff quarters
- The necessary working tools and constant support will be afforded to the candidate for high productivity
- Staff food, welfare benefits and health care package when injured on the job.
Deadline: 13th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.