Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Controller, West Africa
Job Number: 1910690
Job: Category Finance
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to the Category Managers on financial matters that impact short term results and strategic decisions
- Ensure adherence and compliance to internal policies and guidelines in relevant areas.
- Direct the financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes, including AC, Forecasts and reporting on actual results
- Prepare in-depth and insightful analysis of business results, including the identification of opportunities and risks together with recommendations for actions to address them
- Review major marketing proposals (e.g. NPD proposals, promotion spend, A&C spending, price increases, etc.) and challenge assumptions to ensure most effective use of resources
- Review and approve A&C expenditures and ensure that the appropriate spending and budgetary controls are in place
- Maintain strong linkages to Area Commercial Leads
- Together with the Category marketing leads and their counterparts, facilitate open and timely communication of financial results and brand/category challenges and issues to the Category and Area/geographic management (general and financial management)
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial controlling / FP&A experience of at least 5
- 2 years experience managing people
- ACA professional qualification or some similar relevant qualification.
- In addition to this, the candidate should display influential, accountable, adaptable behaviour and have high drive.
It is expected that you will:
- Carry out the role accountabilities within the operating and process frameworks that apply to the company
- Work together with all your peers and partners
- A key part of your performance review each year will be based on their input
- Exemplify the company’s Higher Purpose & Values in practice – this will be a key part of your annual development cycle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply