Job Vacancy for HSE Officer in a Construction Firm, 27th September, 2019
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- HSE officer will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety training to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
- The safety officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Min of 5-7 years of experience as an HSE PERSONNEL in Major Construction Companies
- Vast knowledge of the Construction process
Deadline: 3rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using “HSE Officer” as the subject of the mail.