Job Vacancy for Loan Officer at Tapol International Limited
Tapol International Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Responsible for collecting and verifying customer documents in addition to maintaining files accurately both in hard copies and on system.
- Advise and recommend to the customer regarding the various loan products based on the customer’s individual needs.
- Review interest rates as needed and lock all loans with the borrowers in accordance with the Secondary Marketing Pricing and Rate Lock Policies and Procedures manual, at least fifteen days prior to closing.
- Participate in builder and realtor functions, status meetings, phase releases, phone banks, special events, etc., to develop and maintain relationships and customer service.
- Participate in weekly “Pipeline” meetings with processor(s) or phone calls as required with full working knowledge of each file. Assist loan processing and closing departments to facilitate accurate and expeditious processing and closing of loans.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Make sales calls and develop relationships within the community to generate business for the company.
- Interview customer and secure a complete loan application within stipulated period of time of the purchase agreement.
- Perform quarterly reviews and updates on existing customer database. Attending to employees (sales team) inquiries and resolving any issue that might arise.
- Ensure proper documentation for any exceptions and approvals related to granted facilities. Prepare, share and review monthly aging reports and escalate errors to AR for allocation.
- Ensure complete and clear communication with the sales team regarding clients unsettled transactions.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Approve loan applications or refer them to management for a decision
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online