La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Officer (Client Officer, Client Assistant, Mobile Te)
Job Reference: Entry Level 2019
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
include, but not limited to the following:
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zoneof intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To propose the new products and services to his/her current clients
- To identify clients’ needs and propose new products/services to the management
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB products and services to target population
- To follow up the prospects by a regular contact with the identified potential clients
- To assist the clients for loan application
- To conduct an accurate loan appraisal and to collect detailed information (personal, business, guaranties) on the field.
- To organize and participate in prospection and communication actions in the zone of intervention (markets and commercial areas) by collaborating with the other client officers
- To introduce Advans La Fayette MFB’s financial services to target population
- Follow up on these prospects to create a strong deposit portfolio
- To monitor the loan portfolio and to follow the timely repayment
- To organize recovery actions in case of late repayment
- To maintain a regular contact with clients by organizing visit on the field
- To present the loan request at the Loan committee
- To become a respected and active stakeholder in the intervention zone by spending most of the time on the field and creating a trusty relationship with small businessmen/women.
- To become a specialist of small businesses Savings and deposits activities
- To keep complete and detailed documentation on each client
- To create deposit accounts in the MIS
- To create and update loon applications in the MIS
- To input and update client data in the MIS
Organization and Control:
- To prepare a weekly planning with the expected tasks and visits to be done
- To share information and best practices with the other client officers
- To report all the issues related to the job with the Branch Manager
- To analyse the client portfolio by using operational reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any course of study from approved university or polytechnic is a Must.
- Applicant must not be older than 40 years of age and Must possess NYSC discharge / exemption certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.