Latest Job at Cisco Nigeria for Account Manager
Cisco Nigeria – It has never been a better time; to lead, inspire and innovate. Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers’ businesses worldwide.
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Id: 1275957
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Engineer – Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type: Professional
Technology Interest: Networking, Service Provider
What You’ll Do
- Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that improve Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with other Cisco teams (CX, Cisco Capital, Verticals), to effectively build the Cisco value proposition
- Creates integrated solutions to address most complex problems – Cisco unique selling proposition.
- Focus on client relationship management and customer satisfaction within the account.
- Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
- Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
- Plans specific sales activities including forecasting and organization of resource requirements.
- Presents highly complex idea, anticipating key issues and preparing case accordingly. May devise new and or alternative selling strategies to handle key complex accounts.
- You will have direct customer contact, building and developing relationships
- Presents and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Responsible for motivating and developing the Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Manager.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
- Negotiates large complex contracts.
- Creates networks internally and externally within and outside own sales area.
- Creates new solutions/perspectives on existing solutions to address most complex problems
Who You’ll Work With
- Cisco seeks an Account Manager with strong experience of selling to large Telco’s and Service Providers.
- This team is forging and growing the channel relationships as well as direct touch with tier 1 accounts.
Who You Are
- 3 years sales experience of the service provider environment
- In-depth knowledge of the service provider sector
- Advanced Cisco product and solutions knowledge and experience
- Strong business insight
- General Service provider technical knowledge
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Passion for telecommunications and the future of telecommunication
- Willingness to travel local and abroad depending on customer requirements
- English and French
- Need to have relationships within service provider space.
- Strong selling skills in a complex matrix environment – selling to technical people.
- Actively crafts business opportunities for Cisco Systems
- Drive team targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Perceived as partner to our customers.
- Highly respected in the industry
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent negotiation skills (commercial and technical)
- Influencing skills at all levels from the board room level to the buyer
- Source of service provider expertise to their clients
- Understand client needs and ability to research client environment
- Identify solutions for their clients
- Executive level relationship management skills (minimum CIO/ CTO level)
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online