Latest Job for HR Admin Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
- Human Resource Management (HRM) is the process of managing people within an organization. In construction, HRM is primarily concerned with ensuring that a project has sufficient human resources, with the correct skill-sets and experience, for the project to be successfully completed.
- HR officers have to be able to identify and document project roles and responsibilities, and develop a plan describing the end-to-end processes that will be required on a project (or series of projects) in order to determine its human resource requirements.
- 5 to 8 years proven experience as HR officer or administrator in the Construction industry.
- Knowledge of HR functions (compensation & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Keen attention to details and strong sense of confidentiality.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- HR Credentials.
- Manage the recruitment process.
- Administration of compensation and benefits.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Creating job descriptions and advertising via effective channels.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staffs
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.