Latest Job Openings in Lagos at XL Enterprise Solutions Limited
XLesolutions is a multi-faceted consulting firm, consulting for reputable organizations; our Human Resources Unit has the brief of our client, a reputable Software Consulting firm in Lagos enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of Software services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner
Job Reference: EA/01/08
Location: Lekki Lagos
- Managing calendars, making travel arrangements, time management and preparation of expense reports for the managing partner
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the managing partner of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the managing partner.
- Organising the managing partner’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Planning executives’ priority business trips
- A law degree (LLB) from a reputable university.
- Master (LLM) Degree/Master degree in a relevant field
- Experience: 3-5 years cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of MS office suite.
Job Title: Secretary
Job Reference: Sec/02/09.
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Prioritizing workloads
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- SSCE/ OND.
- Experience: 2-3 years cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of MS office suite
Job Title: Washerman/Presser
Job Reference: WMP/03/09
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Sort articles to be cleaned by fabric type, color, and cleaning technique
- Wash, dry-clean, or glaze delicate articles or fur garment linings by hand, using mild detergents or dry cleaning solutions.
- Iron or press articles, fabrics, and furs, using hand irons or pressing machines.
- Identify articles’ fabrics and original dyes by sight and touch, or by testing samples with chemical reagents.
- Smooth garments with irons, presses, or steamers.
- Apply bleaching powders to spots and spray them with steam to remove stains from fabrics that do not respond to other cleaning solvents.
- Cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
Our client, a reputable Law firm in Lagos enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Lawyer
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- To carry out the day-to-day legal work for clients as may be directed by the partner and handle other legal administrative matters at the Firm.
- A law degree (LLB) from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3- 5 years post NYSC experience in a reputable Law firm.
Job Attributes and Skills:
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify the laws that are applicable to them.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the legal procedures and be updated with the current developments.
- Be proficient in computers and ability to maintain, update and modify the documents needed during the presentations in the court.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle competing deadlines
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Be energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
- Be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare motions, briefs and conference notes
- Prepare arbitration papers and other documents.
- Have persuasive communication skills that will help in building trust and broadening the client base.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Ability to attend hearings, conferences, interviews and trials.
- Aged between 30 years and 40 years.
- Male or Female
Deadline: 23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Details of your current/last employment, position held, current/last salary and expected minimum salary for the job applied for is required.
- Those that have applied for this position in our previous advertisement should not bother to apply the second time, as we already have your applications.