Latest Job Opportunities at EvaMaxLtd, 5th September, 2019
EvaMaxLtd is a fast growing consulting firm, known for its great reputation both to workers and clients services. Our professionals work alongside management teams and their board of directors, capital providers, law
firms, financial institutions and other key stakeholders through the business life cycle. We draw from our extensive track record and diverse backgrounds to provide clients with comprehensive solutions to life challenges and opportunities.
We are urgently recruiting for the bellow position;
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Edu. Qualification: Minimum of Bsc/Hnd
– Draft routine memos, billing, or other reports
– Edit company correspondence and ensure document accuracy
– Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
– Perform basic bookkeeping
– File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
– Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
– Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
– Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
– Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
– Schedule appointments and update event calendars
– Arrange staff meetings
– Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
– Make travel arrangements for executives.
– Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
– Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
Job Title: Management Consultant
Edu. Qualification: Bsc
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
Managing projects and programmes.
Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts.
Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
Preparing business proposals/presentations.
Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organisation.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Edu. Qualification: Minimum of HND/Bsc
Job Type: Full Time
Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook,
Powerpoint, Excel etc to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information, photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing and devising and maintaining office system.
Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should forward their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject.
Deadline: 20th September, 2019