Latest Jobs at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc – Abuja and Oyo
CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Locations: Abuja and Ibadan – Oyo
- Carry out control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- Conduct monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for all existing bank accounts and monthly call over/review of transactions focusing on appropriate posting of transactions and ensuring compliance with statutory deductions.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Ensure you are aware of the company HSE policies
- Investigate and report all alleged cases of fraud, waste, abuse and inefficiencies and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Ensure you are familiar with the procedures relevant to the job.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Relevant Professional certification (ACCA, ICAN, etc.) is an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years cognate experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to take initiative
- Result oriented.
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13th month inclusive.
Deadline: 24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be residents of Oyo State & FCT.