Latest Recruitment at Andela Nigeria for Program Manager, Talent Product
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Manager, Talent Product
Locations: Nairobi-Kenya, Kampala – Uganda, Lagos- Nigeria
About The Role
- The Senior Program Manager, works within the Talent Product team that is focused on scaling the talent of Andela’s 1000+ engineers and providing increased value to our partners. They will lead a portfolio of initiatives and projects, collaborating across teams and functions.
- They will collaborate on and contribute to product strategy, build and manage operational structures and processes, to realise the cost-efficient, seamless and scalable implementation of programs and initiatives against the Talent Product roadmap.
- 4+ years of program management experience (or experience in a related field)
- At least (2) years in a software related field such as Software Engineering, Engineering Management or Product Management.
- Proven capability to lead a team of direct reports.
- Experience in project/program management methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative), problem solving and big picture thinking skills.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite(sheets, docs, slides), Slack and Zoom.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills with demonstrated experience. collaborating effectively across multiple functions, locations and cultures.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Experience managing change.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify Andela’s values.
- Oversees a portfolio of programs, initiatives, budgets, and operating plans to support the tactical and strategic direction of Talent Product and Andela.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental stakeholders (Partner Engineering, Sales, Staffing .etc.) to ensure seamless execution of quarterly goals, initiatives, and program milestones.
- Monitor and evaluate program performance against KPI’s/OKR’s, organisational goals, and revenue targets.
- Contribute to and take lead on communicating progress, impact, learnings, and recommendations to relevant stakeholders across Andela.
- Lead and manage organisation wide change catalysed by Talent Product programs and initiatives ensuring efficient, seamless and consistent adoption across all locations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments (Sales, Staffing, Partner Engineering, Technology, TDD) and leverage rapport to drive Talent Product goals.
- Build and manage channels for communication, collaboration, user testing, feedback and program adoption within the Andela Engineering Community
- Manage a team of Program and Project management professionals
- Oversee direct reports KPI’s/OKR’s, quarterly initiatives, performance reviews, growth and development and overall satisfaction in their respective roles.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.