Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo (ESPOLY) was established by virtue of the Enugu State Polytechnic Law of 2015.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar
REF NO. ESPOLY/REC/25Vol.II/01
About the Position
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Polytechnic and is responsible to the Rector for the day to day administration and control of the administrative affairs of the Polytechnic as well as the secretary to the Council and Academic Board.
- The candidate for the position is expected to keep the records and conduct the correspondences of the Council, direct and co-ordinate the administrative system of the Polytechnic. He/She would however be responsible to the Rector.
Candidate for the post of Registrar must possess the following requirements:
- A good honours degree in Educational Management/Social Sciences/Arts subjects from a recognized institution of Higher learning plus at least 15 years of cognate experience. In addition, membership of a recognized professional Body; will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Must have been a Principal Assistant Registrar (PAR) in any institution of higher learning.
- Must possess relevant Masters’ Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 59 years as at the time of assumption of duty.
Conditions of Service
- Candidate will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms and conditions of service for staff of the Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo and according to other conditions which may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council of the Polytechnic.
- Appointment of the candidate is for an initial period of five (5) years in the first instance and may be eligible for reappointment for a second term of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to submit fifteen (15) type written copies of their applications (including credentials and curriculum vitae) giving the following information as listed here under:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth / Evidence of Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin
- Permanent postal address
- Current postal address
- Marital status/Next-of-kin
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Association(s)
- Working experience
- Community service
- Candidates are advised to request three (3) of their referees to forward reports on them to the Rector
- Signature and date.
Applications should be enclosed in an envelope marked ‘Polytechnic Registrar” at the right hand corner and addressed and sent to:
Enugu State Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 8, Iwollo,
Ezeagu Local Government Area,
Note: Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.