Focus Group Limited is a leading indigenous ICT company specialized in delivering innovative solutions and services of value to corporate organizations leveraging on innovation and service excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior .Net Application Developer / Software Programmer
- To develop quality software to stipulated time and date whilst ensuring proper commenting in the source codes to guarantee transferability.
- Ability to develop software as specified by the analysis team with strict adherence to source code versioning and coding standards/conventions.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience and be able to work without supervision.
- Experience with C#.Net as a support analyst.
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React JS and back-end frameworks.
- Programming experience with ASP.Net, C#, and XML is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & SQL Server is desired.
- Quick learner with Good team spirit.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Bold, articulate and confident.
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs, fault finding and quality software programs
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
Deadline: 20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.