Baker Nigeria Plc, we are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below in our rapidly expanding business:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Department: Planning & Procurement
- Reporting to the Head, Planning & Procurement, incumbent will be responsible for sourcing and operational expertise in defined procurement areas, Supplier development and relationship in defined category and ensure strong analytics capability within procurement function in order to enable detailed analysis of key categories and support recommended spend and buy better strategies.
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc in a relevant field (MBA added advantage),with at least five (5) years purchasing / inventory management experience and proven experiences in managing complex internal and external partnership for outsourced and insourced services as well as change management projects
- Candidates should possess exceptional business communication skills, including negotiations with ability to form coalitions to drive change.
Job Title: Utility Technician
- Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the incumbent will be expected to provide support for utilities within the acceptable minimum standards set by regulatory authorities.
- Candidates should possess an OND in a related Engineering field with minimum of 3 years experience in a similar function.
Attractive and negotiable
Deadline: 12th September, 2019.