Latest Recruitment at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Sept., 2019
Nnamdi Azikiwe University is founded on the philosophy that knowledge should be propagated and disseminated to individuals without let or hindrance. Teaching and Research would be anchored on the needs of the Nigerian and International society generally. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, after whom the University is named, stands out clearly in the history of University education in Nigeria and Africa in general. In the discharge of its mission, the University shall live up to the ideals of this renowned statesman, by making University education pragmatic, and using it to forge unity among the various communities in Nigeria and the International community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Medical Services
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The Director of Medical Services shall be in charge of the day-to-day administration of the Medical Centre.
- He shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years.
- By virtue of his office, he should be able to provide appropriate leadership and advice on the institution’s staff and students health problem.
- The candidate for the post must possess MB, BS, completion of 1 year House Job and NYSC plus full registration with Nigeria Medical and Dental Council plus at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience in a Tertiary institution, Relevant Fellowship of Postgraduate Medical College would be an added advantage.
CONMESS 07/CONTISS 15
Deadline: 25th October, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Application, Credentials and Curriculum Vitae which must include among others, the following information:
- Name of candidate (Surname first)
- Date and place of birth
- Permanent home address
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (If any)
- Schools attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Work experience
- Extra-curricula activities and
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees
Applicants should request their named Referees to forward their confidential Reports on them to the “Registrar” via the address below. The application with all relevant attachments shall be submitted in a large envelop clearly marked “Director of Medical Services” at the top left hand corner and addressed and sent to:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
P.M.B. 5025, Awka,
Note: Candidates for the post should not be more than 60 years old on assumption of duty.