Latest Vacancy for HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (8am – 5pm).
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Proven experience (3-5) years’ experience as safety officer.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- N120,000 – N150,000 gross per month (If your salary is more that the range, do not apply). Candidate MUST be ready to resume.
Deadline: 26th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.