Nationwide Recruitment at Vavego Agro Limited, 19th Sept., 2019
Vavego Agro Limited is a start-up company based in Abuja, Nigeria which deals in the supply of agricultural raw materials in commercial quantities. The company was set-up in February 2019 and is set to commence operations on Wednesday, 2nd October 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Duration: 3 months
Work Hours: 8am – 6pm, Mondays – Fridays.
Date of Commencement: 1st October, 2019
Date of Termination: 31st December, 2019
- Vavego Agro Limited has four (4) social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter which are currently dormant
- We require these SM platforms to be active with tailored content from operations kick-off as the peak of our business operations is during the fourth Quarter.
- The ultimate goal is to raise awareness of the Vavego Brand
- This is a temporary role required for a 3-month period from 1st October, 2019 – 31st December, 2019.
- Develop relevant content topics to create awareness of the Vavego brand.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and potential sales.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Conduct research on company’s products and services to expand knowledge base.
KPIs / Deliverables:
- Minimum posting of one content per day for each platform.
- Acquisition of minimum of 500 followers per platform.
- Acquisition of minimum of 200 Twitter Mentions.
- Acquisition of minimum of 200 LinkedIn Shares.
- Acquisition of minimum of 200 LinkedIn Clicks.
- Acquisition of minimum of 500 Facebook engaged users and 20,000 page impressions.
- Acquisition of minimum of 500 Facebook Daily Reach.
- Acquisition of minimum of 10,000 Facebook Page Likes.
- Acquisition of minimum of 200 Twitter Hashtags.
- Minimum 500 following (Companies & Government Parastatals ONLY related to products & services) per platform.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Social media content development and management.
- N40,000 payable on a monthly basis.
Deadline: 4pm, 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send in a sample weekly content plan based on the information given above in either Word or Excel format via mail ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org The e-mail subject title shall be “Application for Social Media Officer in Vavego Agro Limited”.