NetPro International Limited Nationwide Recruitment for Freelance
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Business Development Personnel
- The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out, developing and closing new businesses for Netpro International Limited from his or her location. They should have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues.
- Netpro International is a dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is self-driven, ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
- Candidate must be willing to work from his or her location and be able to seal a deal with a potential client on any of our products (Applicants must take note of this before applying).
Key Skills /Requirements
- Minimum 2/3 years experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within Educational Institutions, Healthcare sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Consultative sales skills: our client base is made up of Higher Institutions, Secondary/Primary Schools and Hospitals and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic NB. Willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills if they can otherwise prove their suitability for the role.
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects to the point of signing SLA
- Presenting to senior decision makers within agencies and media owners (NBD’s, MD’s and CEO’s)
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with all Netpro Products and Services
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy in these key areas
- Delivering against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts 2
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Freelance Business Development Personnel”.
Note: We will contact you if you qualify for the role.