Network Engineer Vacancy at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Knowledge of performing routing protocols , BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, IPSEC, VPN
- Design, implement, and maintain a proactive network performance monitoring strategy.
- Bacup and Disaster Recovery
- Cyber Security
- Linux and Windows Administration
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Enterprise firewall experience, knowledge on fortigate firewall is essential
- Virtualization skills especially VMWare
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Knowledge of security industry standards such as ISO, PCIDSS a plus
Deadline: 23rd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.