Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu invites from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: House Officer
- Applicants should possess MBBS or equivalent degree in Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate of provisional registration as Medical Practitioner with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Annual Practicing License.
Job Title: Health Attendant, CONHESS 01
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- The Salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Condition of Service
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Download Application Form (PDF)
Application forms can be obtained from the “Administration Department of the Hospital”. This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the Hospital, attracts payment of Two Thousand, Five Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Applicants are expected to contact their two (2) referees to write directly to “the Chief Medical Director” via the address below. You are to attach relevant certificate/credentials to the prescribed application form. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 2001, Sagamu,
Application Deadline 12th September, 2019.