New Vacancies at USAKING Services Limited, 12th Sept., 2019
USAKING Services Limited, is a NIGERIA based company with registry code RC: 978658. We are one of the leading professional property management (Real Estate), cleaning services and maintenance company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Use radio, phone or computer to send crews, vehicles or other field units to appropriate locations
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicants must live around Mainland and its environments.
Job Title: Waiter
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Experiments to come up with new dishes Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply Works quickly and accurately during busy periods
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavor
Job Title: Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks. Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs. Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary. Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must live around Lekki and its environment.