Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- This role is for a result driven Sales Executive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The Sales Executive will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The Sales Executive will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers, distributors and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential sales volume of resellers and customer.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts, quotation and invoice for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Ensure brand presence in all designated retail outlets or territory
- Account planning- independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales, building a strategic map of prospect organization and individuals to target
- Through analysis, identify additional products to be sold to existing customers and market
- Presenting opportunities to existing and new customer accounts
- Seeking areas of opportunity in the marketplace to gain new customers
- Working effectively with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure a high standard of service to all customers
- Carry out other duties when requested by Team Leader or Line Manager.
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business
- Any other duties assigned by Management
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration within your assigned territory and/or market segment through the adaptation of an aggressive sales/marketing approach.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in your assigned territory/market segment to generate new business/sales for the company.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers to woo them to be buying the company’s products.
- Identify all other hardware distributors in the assigned territory and persuade them to patronize the company’s products.
- Collect and collate customers’ orders for the next day.
- Ensure that the company’s products are available on all the retailers in your assigned territory/region by aggressively following-up on the enlisted distributors to boost their performances.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Report on daily basis market intelligence and marketing activities to the management i.e. price structure of other competitors, number of identified new customers and their details, performance/product orders of the already enlisted distributors and location visited.
- Accountable for the company’s products and other assets in your care.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions to promote the sales of the company’s products.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of ND qualification in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in FMCG Sales/ Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive an added bonus.
N30,000 – N60,000/month.
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- Attending to customers request with focus on customer satisfaction
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Cash handling
- Arranging the shop floor
- Meeting monthly sales target as set by company
- Work within the sales team to achieve your own sales targets
- Maintaining and developing relationship with existing and new customers
- Generate new customers and new markets
- Continually sourcing new sales opportunities
- Involved in stock control and management
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
- Delivering excellent knowledge of products and services to clients and customers
- Sales and marketing activities
- Helping to drive the standards of the store, including displays
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required
- Minimum SSCE
- Relevant sales experience preferably in Retail
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Have a friendly and engaging personality
- Must be helpful and polite
- Good numerical skills
- Possess physical strength necessary to lift boxes
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Must live within close proximity to Amuwo odofin
Job Title: Driver
- An experienced driver needed to drive our company truck and van to deliver goods to customers in and outside Lagos.
- Must have knowledge of roads and a valid driving license.
- Must live close to Amuwo Odofin.
Job Title: Nanny/House Help
- We require the services of an experienced Nanny in Lagos.
- Applicants must be very decent and presebtable.
- Bathing of the baby/kids
- Organizing bedrooms/toys,
- Preparing Feeding bottles/food
- Care for feeding equipment, changing diapers for babies, washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Cleaning and washing up after Kid’s meals
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times
- Tidying children’s bedrooms and play areas
- Doing light housework
- Running errands, e.t.c
Interested persons must:
- Be a female
- Reside within Lagos
- Should be able to start work immediately
- Be between 18 years 50 years
- Be be able to communicate in English
- Be a Nigerian with valid I.D
- Have a verifiable guarantor
- Have no previous criminal record
- Be willing to fulfill all assigned duties in line with their job description
- Nanny experience is an added advantage.
There is accommodation and feeding (can be daily or live-in).
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Must live close to Amuwo Odofin