Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma Internship Program 2019
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship
Req No: IME00000653
Job Type: Full-time
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
Role & Responsibility
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!.