Media Link Limited is a leading Out of Home Advertising company in Nigeria with over 3 decades of experience. We are equipped with the right skills to give our clients highly effective exposures. We have pioneered quite a number of innovations.
Our services include: fabrication, erection and display of billboards, wall murrals, lamposts, painting, signwritting on panels, canvas, printing, screen printing etc, sports communications, media campaign planning and execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer.
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- We are looking for a Brand Strategist to help us grow our reputation in the market and appeal to a larger audience.
- Brand Strategist responsibilities include analyzing consumer insights, crafting plans for our creative team and developing guidelines to promote our company across various channels.
- Brief our creative team about marketing projects they’ll be working on (for example ebooks, email campaigns and advertising banners).
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses.
- Design promotional campaigns for new products and markets.
- Develop our social media strategy.
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events.
- Analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
Qualification and Skills
- Work experience as a Brand Strategist or similar role in Marketing.
- Portfolio of brand-building projects is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Experience developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation.
- Data-driven thinking.
- Communication and writing skills.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.