Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Job Title: Guest Relations Officer
- We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer to provide high-quality service to our client hotel customers
- You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations
- You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers
- Your goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Diploma or B.Sc/B.A in Hospitality
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Hotel Management is preferred.
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply