Torilo is a reputable Information Technology Company established in Nigeria in May 2015 as a subsidiary to our parent company in the UK.
We are growing fast in Lagos and you have a unique opportunity to join our team of world-class professionals who are changing the face of Information Technology and Education in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Develop, test and maintain features across our mobile and web stacks (React Native, HTML/CSS/D3.js, Django/Python and Postgres/MySQL).
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to explore the most effective way of delivering the solution.
- Help drive the direction of our clients’ engineering culture.
- Strong commercial web development experience with Python + Django
- Unix experience, comfortable on the command line with git and other tools
- Comfortable writing SQL
- Strong experience of web technologies like RESTful API, TCP/IP
- Experience with React Native or any other framework for mobile hybrid app is an added advantage.
Nice to have:
- React Native
- React, Redux experience
- Strong, relevant academic background
- Experience Level: 1-3
Should possess skills in the following:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor
- We are currently looking for a versatile Motion Graphics and Video Editor who has experience across a range of media including digital and social advertising.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and create enticing motion graphics
- Development of impactful and engaging video learning assets which are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging and effective
- Proactively handling own scope of work, including identification of dependencies and suggesting improvements on an ongoing basis
- Taking ownership for the quality of the solution across all phases of a project
- Monitoring trends, exploring emerging technology and making recommendations to continually evolve the quality of the videos created
- Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and dedicated working environment
- Working with subject matter experts and capability builders in the functions
- Experienced working in-house or within an agency environment as part of solution-focused teams
- Edit a wide range of videos and formats across our social platforms
Skills & Experience
- In-depth working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere and Adobe Photoshop.
Experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Motion Graphics
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- You are an active listener and you love teamwork and collaboration.
- You’re creative, you’re curious and you’re constantly learning and evolving.
- You should have an amazing view of digital and social video as well as being adept at narrative creation.
- Tight deadlines don’t phase you and you’re organised. You know how to manage your time well.
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.