Recent Job Vacancies at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Security and Assurance Officer
Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of IT service management’s performance dashboards
- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
- Support and ensure compliance to ISMS policies and related procedures
- Perform vulnerability scans on a routine basis as well as for all new system installations in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control
- Audits logs on a routine basis for security events including intrusions, viruses, hackers, spam, security incidents and other malicious activity
- Ensures appropriate authorization and access controls are in place
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security
- Be a relevant player for education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT operations of which 1 year experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments in a production environment
- Self-starter and able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM or ISO20000 would be a plus.
Job Title: IT Senior Functional Analyst
- Be an authority in the area of specialization
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least four hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Experience with Core banking applications (T24, Flexcube, Mambu, MBS)
- Experience with Microsoft Navision dynamics
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages (.Net, PHP)
- Thorough knowledge of the area of specialization
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
- Desired experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture
- Any certificate in the field of programming languages or databases or analysis is a plus.
Job Title: BI/SQL Developer
- Working with MS SQL Server
- Updating and optimization of T-SQL inquiries
- Establishment of reports on SSRS, SQL, Excel
- Designing services and scripts on SSIS, SSAS, and SSMS
- Team player in application development by leveraging on technology
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Update knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Develop tactical tools in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Be a player in business process re-engineering within the department
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, and processes.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least 3-year experience of database (MSSQL SERVER)
- Deep knowledge of T-SQL, ability of writing complex inquiries and their optimization
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL Reporting Services and MS Excel
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Sociability, focusing the attention to details, ability of providing the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, skill of working in team.
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent English, both in writing and orally
- Knowledge of R or Python programming would be an asset
- Experience in financial sector would be an added advantage.
Deadline: Friday, 4th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Please ensure that you indicate the REF CODE as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.