Recent Job Vacancies at Bobsky Travels and Tours, 9th Sept., 2019
Bobsky Travels and Tours is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel).
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs)
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Maintain relationships with key persons.
- Keep financial statements and documents.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like MS Excel.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the eail.