Recent Job Vacancies at C & I Leasing Plc, 13th Sept., 2019
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software/Frontend Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type of Employment: 3 Months Contract
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs
- The suitable candidate will work with other Developers
- Application development based on the understanding of clients’ applications requirements.
- Identify key application features and project delivery.
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Business report Support/Availability.
- Test existing applications identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Ensure Business readiness and trainings for New Solutions.
- Work closely with the project delivery team or PMO to ensure application requirements are delivered.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch troubleshoot applications
- Maintain a sound relationship with all business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems and manage expectations.
- HND/B.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of four (4) years in similar role
- Proficient in using PHP (Laravel, Lumen)
- Develop APIs for mobile Apps.
- Customer and business savvy
- High-End user focus
- Deep and broad technical experience
- Goal getter
- Project coordinator
- Quick learning ability
- A good team player
- Up to date with trending technologies.
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- We are currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Engineer who ensures that all automobile are working properly. Recommended Candidate will be responsible for working on a wide variety of automobile.He will perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot problems and make repairs as needed.
- Ensure adequate documentations of all repairs and maintenance jobs
- Produce reports on maintenance jobs done at our workshops, spares consumed
- Recovery of broken-down vehicles to ensure vehicles are not vandalized at their point of breakdowns.
- Liaise with third party workshops on establishing Expected completion date of each repair and monitor.
- Ensure that all vehicles taken to the workshops are inspected and reported before approvals of estimates to forestall vendors quoting for parts that need no replacement.
- Raise requisition for payments of towing vendors and one-off repairs at outside locations.
- Ensure vehicles are taken to the workshops as soon as job orders are raised, and each workshop gets a PO on approval of estimates.
- Exercise due diligent and care in maintenance and repairs of allocated vehicles to ensure quality service
- Ensure that all spares quoted/issued are utilized as intended. All unapproved used of spares shall be deemed to an act of breach of trust
- All completed repairs must be removed from the workshops by timely reporting to the fleet officers for such completion.
- Documentation of all works allocated and done.
- B.Eng/HND in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Age:25-35 years.
- 3-5 years of experience in automobiles repairs and diagnosis.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Understanding electrical,air conditioning, heating and electronic systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deadline: 17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.