Recent Job Vacancies in an Agro Processing Company
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, an Agro Processing company with focus on yam, cassava and unripe plantain production urgently requires the services of qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Supervisor (Production)
- Effevtive management of a 5ton /day factory at Epe.
- Production and OPS Planning.
- Sourcing and delivery of raw materials.
- Ensures sales target are met and profit are made as well.
- B.Sc or HND in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any other related field of study.
- Minimum of a 2 years working experience in similar role.
- Good knowledge in food production.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 -2 years experience in similar capacity.
- OND or B.Sc in any Social Sciences.
- Candidates living around Gbagada will be most preferred.
N100,000 per month plus other attractive incentives.
Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.